UK Visit Visa
UK Visit Visa
GET ASSURED UK VISIT VISA WITH ADEN & CO SOLICITORS
Aden & Co Solicitors have been one of the leading and the most trusted immigration solicitors in the UK for last more than 15 years.
In last several years, we have assisted and helped numerous clients by helping them get successful UK Visit Visa. We assure you outstanding services, and once you count on us, every major problem of yours will be our priority. We make sure that everything is handled correctly and that is why we make sure that we process your application effectively to assure you peace of mind.
Our UK Visit Visa processing has been one of the most reliable and cost-effective services that you can ever get and that has been the reason why we have been the first choice of hundreds of clients for last several years.
We have the best customer support that can help you with different languages including English, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Arabic etc, because your comfort is our priority.
We can also arrange qualified interpreters for any language you speak.
So get in touch with Aden & Co Solicitors now and get the best immigration assistance for your UK Visit Visa application.
You can apply for a UK Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for any of the following reasons:
- for a holiday or to see family and friends
- for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
- for others reasons, for example in order to receive private medical treatment in the UK
The Standard UK Visitor visa has replaced the:
- Family Visitor visa
- General Visitor visa
- Child Visitor visa
- Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
- Sports Visitor visa
- Entertainer Visitor visa
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
- Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa
Visiting the UK for business purposes
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:
- You want to come to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- You want to take part in a specific sports-related event
- You are an artist, entertainer or musician and wish to come to the UK to perform
- You are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
- You are a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- You want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
What you CAN do whilst in the UK on a Visit Visa
- You can participate in any of the business-related activities mentioned in the Visitor Rules
- You can study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit
- You can participate in an exchange programme or educational visit (if you’re under 18)
- You can convert your civil partnership into a marriage
What you CANNOT do whilst in the UK on a Visit Visa
- You cannot do any kind of paid or unpaid work
- You cannot stay in the UK for long periods of time by frequent visits
- You cannot get public funds
- You cannot marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
How long it will take
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
For Example You can apply from 10 January if you plan to travel on 10 March.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
How long you can stay
You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months on a Visit Visa.
You may be able to stay for longer on a Visit Visa if:
- The reason for your visit is to receive private medical treatment – up to 11 months (£179 fee)
- You are coming as an academic or sabbatical and coming to the UK for research – you, your spouse or civil partner may be able to stay for up to 12 months (£179 fee)
- If you are staying in the UK as an academic visitor or as a visitor to receive private medical treatment for more than 6 months, you will need to apply for abiometric residence permit.
Long-term Visit Visas
If you can prove you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You must however remember that you can only stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.
If you are under 18 years old when you apply, your long-term Visit Visa will only be valid for up to 6 months after you turn 18.
A Standard Visitor visa costs £89.
The fee for a long-term Visit Visa depends on its length:
- 2 years – £337
- 5 years – £612
- 10 years – £767
Eligibility for a UK Visit Visa
You need to prove that:
- You will leave the UK at the end of your visit
- You are able to support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip
- You are able to pay the cost of your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
- you have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK
If you are applying for a long-term Visit Visa
You must prove that:
- You need to come to the UK on a frequent and ongoing basis
- The reason why you need to come to the UK is unlikely to change while your visitor visa is valid
- You intend to leave the UK at the end of each visit
You may be given a visa for a shorter period than requested if you do not show this.
You must also keep in mind that your Visit Visa may be cancelled and you may get a long-term ban on visiting the UK if your travel history shows that you are repeatedly living in the UK for extended periods of time using a Visit Visa.
Supporting Documents for a UK Visit Visa application
What documents you need to provide in support of your application for a UK Visit Visa depends on the reasons for your visit. We have given below a list of supporting documents relating to most commonly used Visit Visa categories.
Please also note that all documents must be originals and not photocopies. If you need to submit any documents which are not in English or Welsh, then such documents need to be accompanied by a full English translation which can be independently verified by the Home Office.
Each translated document must contain the following:
- Confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- Date of the translation
- Translator’s full name and signature
- Translator’s contact details
Documents that must be provided
All applicants must provide valid travel document (normally a national passport
Documents you should provide
- Previous passports and/or travel documents showing previous travel history.
- Financial documents to prove that you have sufficient funds available to you for the purpose of your visit. These documents must show that you have access to the funds.
These documents can include the following:
- Bank statements
- Letter from employer confirming your employment details
- Pay slips
- Any other documents confirming your employment
- Where a third party (who is either in the UK or who will be legally in the UK at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show that they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family members should be provided
- If you are self-employed then you should submit your business registration documents confirming your business. These documents include the following:
- Bank statements
- Tax returns
- Tax payment receipts
- Letter by your accountant
- Any other documents confirming your business
- Evidence of your social and economic ties to your country, such as documents showing that you own any properties in your country, details of family members living in your country including any school going children etc.
- Confirmation of legal residence
If you are not a national of the country in which you are applying or your right to reside there is not included in your passport then you should also provide documents to confirm that you have a legal right to live in that country.
Why choose Aden & Co.Solicitors?
We at Aden & Co.Solicitors are experts in assisting and advising you to make a proper and meritorious application for a UK Visit Visa.
Once you instruct us in relation to your application for a UK Visit Visa we will advise you thoroughly on relevant documents and evidence required to be submitted with your application for a UK Visit Visa.
We will discuss and agree with you a Fixed Fee for handling your case. The Fixed Fee will depend on the nature and complexity of your case and will be agreed in advance to ensure there are no hidden costs and everything is completely transparent.
We will also prepare detailed statements of sponsorship, covering letter and relevant documents in support of your application for a UK Visit Visa.
We will continue to assist you until a decision is made on your application for a UK Visit Visa.
We will ensure that your case is handled smoothly at all stages.