By: Amir Masood
Share This Post
UK Spouse Visa
GET ASSURED UK SPOUSE VISA WITH ADEN & CO SOLICITORS
Aden & Co Solicitors have been one of the leading and the most trusted immigration solicitors in the UK for last more than 15 years. In last several years, we have assisted and helped numerous clients by helping them get successful UK Spouse Visa. We assure you outstanding services, and once you count on us, every major problem of yours will be our priority. We make sure that everything is handled correctly and that is why we make sure that we process your application effectively to assure you peace of mind.
We have been one of the leading UK immigration solicitors and have been providing seamless immigration services to our clients worldwide at affordable fees.
Our UK Spouse Visa processing has been one of the most reliable and cost-effective services that you can ever get and that has been the reason why we have been the first choice of hundreds of clients for last several years.
We have the best customer support that can help you with different languages including English, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujrati, Arabic etc, because your comfort is our priority.
We can also arrange qualified interpreters for any language you speak.
So get in touch with Aden & Co Solicitors now and get the best immigration assistance for your UK Spouse Visa application.
A person who is married to a British Citizen or someone with indefinite leave to remain or with refugee leave or with humanitarian protection leave in the UK, then he/she can make an application for entry clearance as a spouse.
Below are the requirements for a UK spouse visa application:
GENUINE AND SUBSISTING RELATIONSHIP
- The applicant and their spouse need to prove that their marriage is genuine and subsisting. The evidence of a genuine and subsisting relationship can be a combination of a various documents such as Marriage Certificate, wedding/honeymoon photographs, casual photographs taken at home and out and around and any other documents showing that they have met each other and have lived together for example hotel bookings and travel tickets. An applicant must attempt to submit as many documents as possible with their application for a spouse visa.
- That they intend to live together with each other on a permanent basis as spouses.
- That they have met each other
- If any of the spouses was previously married then that previous marriage must have been permanently broken down. This is usually a divorce certificate.
- The applicant’s spouse must show that he/she has a gross annual income of at least £18,600. The income can be from employment, self-employment or other lawful source of income.
- If the applicant is applying for a UK spouse visa with one child (unless the child is a British citizen) then applicant’s spouse must show that he/she has a gross annual income of at least £22,400. For each additional child an additional income of £2400 must be shown in addition to £22,400.
- The financial requirement can also be met if the applicant or his/her spouse has savings of £62,500 which must have been in held in their bank account for at least 6 months before the date of the application.
- If the applicant’s spouse is earning less than £18600 then the applicant’s or their spouses’ savings can be used to cover the shortfall in the income. The formula to combine the income and savings is that the applicant or his/her spouse has a savings of £16000 plus further savings of an amount equal to 2.5 times the amount which is the difference between the gross annual income and the total amount required.
- Some applicants are exempt from meeting the financial requirement of £18,600 or above if the applicant’s partner is receiving disability living allowance or severe disablement allowance or industrial injury disablement benefit or attendance allowance or carer’s allowance. In this case, the applicant still needs to provide evidence with his/her spouse visa application that his/her partner is able to maintain and accommodate himself/herself, the applicant and any dependants adequately in the UK without any additional recourse to public funds.
The applicant also needs to provide evidence to prove that if he/she is granted a spouse visa then adequate accommodation will be available to the family (, without additional recourse to public funds). It must be shown that the accommodation will not be overcrowded or contravene public health regulations. This can be evidenced by way of ownership documents, tenancy agreement and an independent Property Inspection Report from an independent Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner or Estate Agents.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- The applicant also needs to meet an English Language Requirement, This can be shown by providing evidence to show that the applicant is a national of a majority English speaking country or has passed an English language test in speaking and listening at a minimum of level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages with a provider approved by the Home Office or that the applicant has an academic qualification recognised by UK NARIC as equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or PhD degree in the UK and that the degree was taught in English.
- The applicant does not need to meet the English Language Requirement if at the at the date of application the applicant is aged 65 or over or has a disability (physical or mental) which prevents the applicant from meeting the requirement or there are exceptional circumstances which prevent the applicant from being able to meet the requirement before coming to the UK.
DURATION OF UK SPOUSE VISA
If your application for a UK spouse visa is successful you will be granted entry clearance for a period of not more than 33 months. Before the expiry of this initial visa you will need to apply for an extension of spouse visa and once you complete a total of 5 years on spouse visa you can then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK.
WHY CHOOSE ADEN & CO SOLICITORS
We at Aden & Co. Solicitors are experts in assisting and advising you to make a proper and meritorious application for a UK Spouse Visa.
Once you instruct us in relation to your application for a UK Spouse Visa we will advise you thoroughly on relevant documents and evidence required to be submitted with your application.
We will also prepare detailed statements of sponsorship, covering letter and relevant documents in support of the application.
We will continue to assist you until a decision is made on your application.
We will ensure that your case is handled smoothly at all stages.
We at Aden & Co. Solicitors aim at providing high quality services for affordable fees. Our fees are therefore very reasonable and competitive.
We will discuss and agree with you a Fixed Fee for handling your case at free initial consultation. The Fixed Fee will depend on the nature and complexity of your case and will be agreed in advance to ensure there are no hidden costs and everything is completely transparent. The agreed Fixed Fee will cover all the work relating to your immigration matter.
If you have difficulty in paying our full fee at the time of instructions we can discuss this with you and agree on an easy instalment payment option.